Thursday 19 May 2016

Morpheus Bloopers

So Morpheus broke on me... At first the textures detached from the original source, so they didn't appear when rendered - I sent it to a friend of mine who is good at texturing 3D objects and fixed this issue. However some data got lost in the file he sent back to me which made the legs move position from the original rigging system.

I don't really understand what happened, but it's an issue that's going to take a while to fix and unfortunately I don't have enough time right now to do so since the deadline for this module is today.

This is due to my bad time management of this project, since I didn't give myself very long to complete this film. When animating with Moom previously I had no problems rendering him out, so I assumed Morpheus would be fine too, however after researching online how to fix the problem I found that a lot of people have had issues rendering Morpheus out. It's a shame that I couldn't get it finished for the module deadline tomorrow, however I still have time to fix it before the Loop De Loop submission ends on 29th May.


A still of my film, with the legs changed position to how it's supposed to look









No comments:

Post a Comment