Sunday 7 February 2016

Seed Animation Studio

London is, of course, one of the best places in the country to look for a job in the animation industry - what with it being the capital.

After typing 'animation internships' to Google, Seed Animation Studios' website was displayed as an option. There isn't much detail about their internship scheme on the site, but after watching their showreel it's clear to see they've mastered multiple disciplines, which allows me to admire them as a company, and definitely explore this as an option for my future.

However I have to be careful when considering working for a studio in London, due to expenses I may not be able to live or commute to London daily... For now I'll just keep researching and maybe arrange a visit to their studio, to see what being in that environment is like.


Autumn Reel from Seed Animation Studio on Vimeo.

http://www.seedanimation.com/animation

No comments:

Post a Comment