Monday 18 May 2015

Business Cards

After my previous experience with designing business cards in the 'Responsive' module, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this or not. After creating my portfolio, I decided that the best way to represent myself would be to use the same style consistently throughout my work. That is why I ultimately decided on my final pieces, compared to my other trials the final card closely represents what I used for my portfolio.

Despite this, all of these are only mock up designs - due to bad time management I don't have enough time to develop my own patterns, but I still feel this pattern represents me well (at least for now) and I can create better designs over the summer, since I intend to visit animation studios in the 4 months we have away from uni and it would be beneficial to exchange contact details to start networking as I start my final year of university.

Trial - Front

Trial - Back

Trial - Back

Final Card - Front

Final Card - Back


No comments:

Post a Comment