Sunday 2 August 2015

Being Introduced to a Pro Animator

So after a couple of weeks, Cumulo Pictures emailed me with the proposition to meet their newly-found animator.


It turns out that Ryan Lancaster used to be on my course (under a different name) with the same tutors I have now!

After some questions from him about my animating skills, what I prefer to animate and about the software we could use for this project, Ioan and Gloria seemed very happy about the positivity between us and have shared their folder on Google Drive with me as a way for us all to share our work.

This is turning out well, and they all seem to want me to prioritise my university work since they understand that I'm a third year student, so that is ideal working conditions for me.

Now I just have to wait for some footage and to start developing my skills on Flash, so that we can get started on this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment